Let us know how we did!
Michelin tires are known for high durability, fuel efficiency, and reliable braking.
- Michelin Passenger tires are developed to deliver all-season performance on any road and high-mileage.
- Michelin Ultra-High Performance Sport Tires & Touring tires are designed for the track and open road.
- Michelin Luxury Touring tires combine the superb handling of Performance tires with the quiet, comfortable drive of Passenger tires.
- Michelin Light Truck & SUV tires master rugged off-road capabilities, as well as heavy-duty commercial applications.
- Michelin's Zero Pressure tires are specially designed to support your car after a loss of air pressure, saving drivers from tire changes in hazardous places.
Michelin Promise Plan™
Michelin wants you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the Michelin Promise Plan™.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee¹
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance²
- Limited Mileage Warranty³
1. Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin Owner's Manual for complete description and details.
2. Original Equipment tires are excluded.
3. Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires). Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.
MICHELIN® DEFENDER® LTX® M/S
- Improved tread life in severe conditions
- Excellent wet & snow traction
MICHELIN® Premier® LTX®
- Shorter stopping
- Hydroplaning resistance
- Excellent wet grip
- Lasting winter performance
Call or visit your Minor Tire & Wheel location to learn more about Michelin!
Deals, tips, event details and more
Get exclusive access to them all when you sign up for our newsletter